CD Player Enhanced

Plugins CD Player Enhanced 1.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Soo... I have some problems with CD and racing tachometer, if I installed tachometer - I can't put case into rack, case just appears at the top of the rack, + if I try to put CD into CD player, CD just falls and disappears (or maybe falls through car and ground).

I don't know maybe it's happened only to me or someone else.

Of course I use latest version of everything.
Maybe it's because I use M.O.P, but If M.O.P turned off it's still happends.

I am russian, so I can make mistakes, I hope you understand me.

My CD falls throught the ground and is 100% unrecoverable when I try to put it into the car suggestions?
This happens to me as well, not all the time, but sometimes instead of insert CD animation, it falls thru the ground, outside of the gameworld, CD player stuck at loading 'till I press its buttons and then it shows "NO CD".
50% of the time it works, I just save the game and come back for it to reset.

This happens to me as well, not all the time, but sometimes instead of insert CD animation, it falls thru the ground, outside of the gameworld, CD player stuck at loading 'till I press its buttons and then it shows "NO CD".
50% of the time it works, I just save the game and come back for it to reset.
cannot reproduce.

cannot reproduce.
I am using some mods, mostly related to van and in game items, but I think MOP might be the culprit, this bug happens with occlusion module and without it. It didn't bother me all that much to be honest, I use the internet radio feature more often, just left a note after seeing two other players having the same issue.

good morning, where the internet radio function and introduced, the following url
In the game you can't hear, I don't have any mistakes.
with the original url it works right
I know that the station is operational, you can have it checked by a den of that url.
In ets2 that also has radio function, this station is heard within the game
try http instead of https. like:

the online radio function doesnt seem to work for me, i right clicked the station button the tuner button the cd button but nothing happens. help pls

edit: nevermind works after saving and restarting. nice mod dude :)

double edit: im havin a new problem now, how does one actually find internet radio ip´s? i searched for like 15 minutes now and its always media players no ip´s

FINAL edit: alright got it working, you have to look around the player windows with inspect element look for sources on google chrome or network on firefox and search for the stream url pretty easy actually

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Forum trophies