Resource icon

Apps CBV Fuel Calc 1.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can't seem to get this working either. Installed by drag/dropping into Content Manager, it appeared to install okay, it's listed in the Settings/Assetto Corsa/Apps section of Content Manager. Click the check box but nothing beyond that. Not seeing any config options for it elsewhere. Not seeing it on the apps list screen in CM or in-game. Tried unchecking the Custom Error Handling thing mentioned. Using CSP 0.1.78. I'm stumped :(

Can't seem to get this working either. Installed by drag/dropping into Content Manager, it appeared to install okay, it's listed in the Settings/Assetto Corsa/Apps section of Content Manager. Click the check box but nothing beyond that. Not seeing any config options for it elsewhere. Not seeing it on the apps list screen in CM or in-game. Tried unchecking the Custom Error Handling thing mentioned. Using CSP 0.1.78. I'm stumped :(
Hi,

There are 2 checkboxes for apps in CM. Settings -> Assetto Corsa -> Apps which has the activated apps. Be sure to also check Enable python apps on top. Then also see if you see the app under Settings -> Apps -> CBV Fuel Calc and check it there. You can configure the defaults of the app there.

To verify the installation you should have a folder CBV_FuelCalc under apps\python of your assetto corsa root folder.

The app should be visible from the task bar.

Hope it helps!

Hi,

There are 2 checkboxes for apps in CM. Settings -> Assetto Corsa -> Apps which has the activated apps. Be sure to also check Enable python apps on top. Then also see if you see the app under Settings -> Apps -> CBV Fuel Calc and check it there. You can configure the defaults of the app there.

To verify the installation you should have a folder CBV_FuelCalc under apps\python of your assetto corsa root folder.

The app should be visible from the task bar.

Hope it helps!
Yea, just double checked all of those and still nothing.

I found the Race Essentials app that also appears to have some fuel information so I'm using that now. Sorry!

Last edited:
Any way to reduce the update frequency of the app or something? It is adding 4.3ms to my render time, as shown by the Render Stats CSP app.
Hi, weird, I thought the update frequency was quite low,I looked into it when developing it.

Can you let me know how to reproduce it? Session type, car, track, online/offline.. just what you are doing. I'll look into it.

Extra laps works as well, there is a + and - next to the expected race laps info. It will show when you add extra laps that way and count fuel for a whole lap. Extra liters is still handy ! You need some extra.

I was also thinking about sizing the app and font, I can make it available through the configuration.
Please help with app resizing. in VR its huge for me

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies