rF2 Caterham Academy @ Toban Long - Fri 10th Sept

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
2nd disco in two days for me:mad::mad:, i didn't even realized the server had dropped me, by the time i did it was too late as server was in race:frown:. I have to have a word with my internet provider as this never happened before Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I was having lots of fun watching Gary & Chris at it in R.1 and was really looking forward to R.2:poop:, :mad:.

Oh well...only 7 days to the next one......

Thx RD and Stuart, WD all, see you next week.......

first race was a big blast for me came from bloody last up to 4th
2nd race i messed up the start and was following my team mate Bob H
as i locked up my rear under braking for the hairpin half track sorry mate
could nothing do had some bad damage on the front wich made my tyer wear in
2 laps from then the car was undriveable at the end i stucked it into a wall and lost
a front wheel

next friday i have to miss out so cya all in 14 days

nice races everyone 9th and 7th had a nice time trying to catch bob, got close once but im a scaredy cat with overtaking and kept lifting off everytime i got close XD race 2 was nice with everyone sticking together for a while if only i didnt spin when i had 5th.
thanks everyone for racing so nicely and to stu for running it :D

A couple of the closest run and fiercest fought Cat races tonight largely involving Chris and Swidey,managed to take that one after Chris got in a knot at the bottom of the hill so just had to keep a wary on eye on Swidey doing a late push,but just too late.

Race 2 from 7th was very intense first few laps creeping my way forward and more importantly,keeping in range of Chris,we fought through well and closed in on Toni in 1st and got in to a lovely 3way battle until i spilled it around at my bogey corner of the track,that tight right that is also so crucial to the lap time,hobbled myself around in 3rd place and from then on had a phobia about that turn so never got back in the fight again.
Very nice to get back in the Academy Cats and battle up front again :).

Thank You Stu & RD

It's been a good while since I drive the cats. I would race with you guys a lot more if I had the time, but Fridays are rough for me.
Race1 was great, had lots of fun trying to run away from/catch Robert and Bob H. Eventually they both got away and I was left all alone for like the last 7 minutes of the race.

I was looking forward to race2 since I had learned better lines in race1 but the transmission shop called to let me know that I had to go pick up the transmission for my truck and I had to bail. Sorry about that.

Thanks to Stu for setting it all up and to all who showed up :thumb:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 79 29.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 55 20.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 59 21.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 33 12.2%
  • Forum trophies