1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Caterham Academy @ Le Mas Du Clos - Friday 29th January 2010

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Stuart Thomson, Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Servername: RACEDEPT.COM CATS
    Mod: Caterham v1.75
    Class: Academy class
    Track: Le Mas Du Clos v1.1
    Day/Night: Day
    Event start: 20.00 GMT
    Practice: 20 mins (before first race only)
    Qualification: 3 laps superpole
    Warmup: 2 min (if required)
    Race: 2 x 25 min races
    Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
    Note2: We will be running 2 races in this event and using a 3 lap "superpole" quali session to keep things nice and fresh. We will only run a 20 min practice session before race1.
    Note3: The password for the mod will be passed via PM after a sign up post has been made if you have not driven the mod before.
    Note4: RD Caterham Skinpack v1.0
    Note5: If you want to use one of the add-on skins above, for simplicity's sake, please buy and use the "Roadsport -> Academy Racer" vehicle (purple "00"), and then drop the skins in the 'rFactor\GameData\Vehicles\Caterham\Academy\skins' folder. You will then be able to choose the skins via the skin chooser. Go here to see a "how-to": http://forum.racedepartment.com/rfactor/28755-how-use-skins-function-rfactor.html

2. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

• Stuart Thomson
    • Can Ozcelik
    • Ron Attwood
    • Anders Madsen
    • Gary Lennon
    • Hans Sneep
    • Sam J Simpson
    • Carlos Diaz
    • Pieter Theron
    • Oliver Roelandt
    • Tobias Nyström
    • Ivo Simons
    • Knut Omdal Tveito
    • Hansi Josefsson
    • Driver
    • Driver
    • Driver
    • Driver
    • Driver
    • Driver
    • Driver
    • Driver
    • Driver

3. First! :D

4. Second.:)

Blimey! I've just watched a video of that track. :ooh:
    Where do you find 'em? (rhetorical question) :)

5. 3rd

6. Me plz.

7. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium Member

Whooo Le Mas Nice , sign me up

8. In too

Sam

9. This is a helluva track! I've never done quite so much arm twiddling! 2x25 minutes of that is going to be a killer! :drool:

10. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

Ron, I don't really allow pre-race laptime discussion in any of my events - it's just a personal bugbear of mine.

This way, we all do our practice, get there and then we see how it pans out.

You weren't to know that, so no big deal, but I thought I'd just chime in now as most of the others know my rules, and probably wouldn't come back with times anyway.

11. That makes sense. Sorry for my transgression. :boohoo:

12. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

Honestly - it's not a big deal, mate.

13. Let's see how I get on with this question. :D Is there a way of adjusting the distance/time that a lapping driver is behind a back marker before the back marker gets a blue flag? I found, in last week's race, that a blue flag appeared when the leader was right up my chuff! This gives precious little time to plan the best course of action. I've checked out the various PLR files with no luck. Possibly it's a track/mod thing.
    Anyway, I thought I'd ask. :)

14. you have something like a track map in the left lower side of your screen just a strait line with a few dots containing a number
    this number is the position of the car
    so if the #1 comes close you can get prepared to get lapped hope that helps :)

15. Thanks for that, but I'm not a great lover of on screen 'arcadey' type displays. I prefer to keep it as real as you can bearing in mind it's on a PC etc. etc.

16. Yup Ron, the position bar (standard key to switch it on is main keyboard, not numpad, #4) along the bottom of screen is best visual clue, also the info screen(key #6 and enter to cycle screen) gives gaps on one screen, latest version of XD kinda works in rFactor too and you can position the seperate windows anywhere onscreen with .ini file changes and it will show drivers/positions/gaps in one of it's windows too.

Sam

17. Its easy spin twice and Gary will get you after 15 mins :D:D:D:D

18. LOOOOOOL Anders

19. Carlos Diaz

Carlos Diaz
    Happily driving a "girly" car

Hey Stu...

[​IMG]

20. Pieter Theron

Pieter Theron
    Premium Member

Can I please be added to the entry list for Friday evening?..Thx