That Mercedes w25, let alone the 1934 pack itself, is definitely something I'm most hyped for...It's only almost February but I'm already itching to use my gifted visa card I got this past Christmas! :roflmao:
Casual Sim Studio's patreon will be rolling out next week so people will be able to get their hands on a couple of the WIP cars as early access, then once finished they'll be released for free. Patreon will support work on name brand cars, since you'll be supporting development and getting early access as my thanks but the cars themselves will ultimately be free.

Casual Sim Studio's patreon will be rolling out next week so people will be able to get their hands on a couple of the WIP cars as early access, then once finished they'll be released for free. Patreon will support work on name brand cars, since you'll be supporting development and getting early access as my thanks but the cars themselves will ultimately be free.
Look forward to what is planned and I'm more than happy to sign up to the Pateron once rolled out. Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Two car models that have been finished, these are planned as part of the 1916 Indycar pack that will be released as paid content sometime later this year.

1916 Duesenberg Indycar:
d4.jpg

1916 Maxwell Indycar:
untitled2.jpg

This just made me beg for an Mercedes W125 sound mod, the stock AC sounds are an insult to such a machine. Does your sound designer take requests?
Oh, and ofc super hyped for 1934 pack, waiting for a release, cheers.
I actually have the sound for that engine, because the version of the W25 streamliner we are working on used the straight 8 W125 engine! Perhaps I should add a stand alone sound upgrade for the W125 mod on my patreon.... I think I will do that.

Last edited:
I actually have the sound for that engine, because the version of the W25 streamliner we are working on used the straight 8 W125 engine! Perhaps I should add a stand alone sound upgrade for the W125 mod on my patreon.... I think I will do that.
That would be fantastic, if it's even somewhat close to real life it will be worth it.

I believe the Type C that Gary made deserves a sound upgrade as well. I remember playing with the F1 1937 mod for rFactor nearly a decade ago and iirc that thing in particular, with the W125, sounded MEAN!

I believe the Type C that Gary made deserves a sound upgrade as well. I remember playing with the F1 1937 mod for rFactor nearly a decade ago and iirc that thing in particular, with the W125, sounded MEAN!
You and me both, that mod for a 2005 game made my standards incredibly high, oh and also shouldn't that Type C have 5 gears instead of 4 or am i missing something?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.