Skins Castrol Mazda 787B 2014-12-31

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mahardhika Putra Baliwa submitted a new resource:

Castrol Mazda 787B - Castrol skins for 787B

Skin Release :
Castrol Mazda 787B
Custom skins with Castrol livery
Credit: Chargingcar for tire
Installation : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\mazda_787b\skins
Link: https://app.box.com/s/vahfjzhvroyygfjzetga
Preview Skin:
i03pvPWgUtzeu.jpg

Read more about this resource...

I always like skins done with attention to detail and reflecting the era of the car. This counts for every Mazda skin you just released :p
The hardest part is find photo reference for the car. for first time I want make the skin look a like Tom's Castrol Supra JGTC but, after saw this image
nur12.jpg

I decide to make the skin like this :D

The hardest part is find photo reference for the car. for first time I want make the skin look a like Tom's Castrol Supra JGTC but, after saw this image
nur12.jpg

I decide to make the skin like this :D
As i was not alive in that days i often have to search for inspiration in old liverys, i really like that.

Either i see a nice picture or i replicate a car i really like, or a car i know from real life. Atm i am working on a livery for the RUF porsche based on a 911 rallye livery which ive seen where i live several times.

Happy skinning, please keep up your work, i really liked the Mazda skins.

As i was not alive in that days i often have to search for inspiration in old liverys, i really like that.

Either i see a nice picture or i replicate a car i really like, or a car i know from real life. Atm i am working on a livery for the RUF porsche based on a 911 rallye livery which ive seen where i live several times.

Happy skinning, please keep up your work, i really liked the Mazda skins.

whoa 911 rally livery :o that's nice :D
Rally livery always have special thing for me same like japanese team livery and old livery :D

I have been thinking make some skin for RUF but, I still tired make new skin .-.
maybe next week I'll make new skin for RUF :D

whoa 911 rally livery :o that's nice :D
Rally livery always have special thing for me same like japanese team livery and old livery :D

I have been thinking make some skin for RUF but, I still tired make new skin .-.
maybe next week I'll make new skin for RUF :D
Not one but three are planned :sneaky:
(Ville Silvasti, the silver livery from Kai Dieter Kölle and the Rothmans livery from Kai Dieter Kölle)

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 45 11.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 40 10.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 45 11.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 43 11.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 130 34.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 225 59.5%