1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Carreer help

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Marco_lammen, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Marco_lammen

Marco_lammen

Ratings:
    +0
    im now at suzuka what happens when im not signing a new contract?

2. ozzie8

ozzie8

Ratings:
    +0
    You won't progress to next season unless you sign a contract. So make your choice before Abu Dhabi

3. Marco_lammen

Marco_lammen

Ratings:
    +0
    ok im declined all the offers before suzuka, its stupid i know :redface:
    is it possible to get offers after suzuka?

4. David Kaye

David Kaye

Ratings:
    +0
    Even if you have no contract offers at the end of the season you will get an offer from someone. This happened to me I point blank refused all offers as I had beaten Schumacher in DC so assumed I would get Mercedes but did not, my season ended no contracts ! All doom and gloom I thought, oh well start again, after the end of season info and load screens BANG an offer from Mercedes I was very happy to say the least, phew ! So you will get an offer from who I don't know !

5. Tom Michelmore

Tom Michelmore

Ratings:
    +161
    If you do not sign any contracts then (I think, never happened to me before) you an offer as a No.2 driver from HRT, Lotus and Virgin meaning your basically back at the start.

6. f1superracer

f1superracer

Ratings:
    +38
    yeah it is possible

7. BigBenjo

BigBenjo

Ratings:
    +0
    I've now finished Suzuka.
    1st season Expert with Virgin.
    This is a good season for me, my reputation is 16 and i can accept to be 1st driver for: Virgin, HRT, Lotus, ToroRosso.
    Can i wait after last race (Abu Dhabi) for sign a new contract or not ? I hope in a BMW Sauber offer.

8. DikiDino

DikiDino

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, after the last race from Abu Dhabi, you will still get contract.

I believe you will never be in a scenario where there's no offer. I believe CM will not include this game breaker features ya? :D

Good luck in your career.

9. BigBenjo

BigBenjo

Ratings:
    +0
    Best offers after South Corea GP:
    1st driver ToroRosso 6500000$
    2nd driver BMW Sauber 7500000$
    Someone have tested those 2 cars ?? Speed, agility, stability, R&D ???
    Better choice ??

10. DikiDino

DikiDino

Ratings:
    +0
    Have not drive the sauber but STR and Sauber is to be in the same class. I will say STR is not a bad choice. But do take note, both car will lose out in raw power compared to the higher tier car. STR felt agile to me and tend to oversteer a little by default which i like too.

But the R&D part of the STR is mainly seems more focused on Engine wear. I've invested 3 season with STR and i had at least 3 R&D upgrades that is involved in reducing engine wear. Which actually is not that important.

A fully upgraded Lotus can perform better compared to STR in career mode. Lotus is a very balance car. Its slow initially but if you can invest at least 5 season and doing at decent result, it can be on par with the mercedes and renault.

11. Tacoscent

Tacoscent

Ratings:
    +0
    I recently got an offer for mercedes as NUMBER 1 driver. Unfortunatly less money than other offers, like red bull and mclaren. But after 3 seasons as number 2 driver, I'll take less money to be seen as the number 1 driver of a team, especially after all my hard work. Plus, I get to drive with Shumi!!

12. Marco_lammen

Marco_lammen

Ratings:
    +0
    i have signed voor season 2 by forza india...
    is the pitbug patched? i read some information that forza india is broken