1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Career Trailer TV Hot Laps (Real-World)

Discussion in 'F1 2011 Mods' started by rossa14, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Before i go any further, these videos replace what you see on the TV in the career trailer, nothing more:
    [​IMG]

So, over the season i have created these videos because i think seeing a real-world lap is more interesting than an in-game one. There are other videos on here of basically the same thing, but the quality of these videos is a bit better and the file size is definitely smaller.

::2011::
    Links to download:

Abu Dhabi (Hamilton)​
    Brazil (Vettel)​
    Catalunya (Alonso)​
    Delhi (Alonso)​
    Hungaroring (Massa)​
    Istanbul (Rosberg)​
    Korea (Hamilton)​
    Melbourne (Vettel)​
    Monaco (Vettel)​
    Montreal (Massa)​
    Monza (Vettel)​
    Nurburgring (Hamilton)​
    Sepang (Hamilton)​
    Shanghai (Button)​
    Silverstone (Button)​
    Singapore (Button)​
    Spa (Alguersuari)​
    Suzuka (Vettel)​
    Valencia (Webber)​

::2012::
    Links to download:
    Melbourne (Hamilton) - OFFLINE
    Sepang (Schumacher) - OFFLINE
    Shanghai (Rosberg) - OFFLINE

Place videos in the "F1 2011/video" folder.
    BACKUP ORIGINAL VIDEOS FIRST

Notes: Videos do not include sound. This is to cut down on file size and because the virtual TV doesn't support audio anyway.
    I have personally encoded these videos from the best source i could find; but the video content still ultimately belongs to FOM and FIA.

And that's about it, enjoy :)

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\

!!UPDATE!! - Sorry, but this project is no longer supported. I was unable to keep updating this project as the source I was getting my videos from was having problems. Please note, I will not be reuploading this mod as I no longer play F1 2011. Sorry.

• Like Like x 4
  2. thanks!

3. No problem.

Didn't know if it was worth posting this, but as long as some people like it, i am happy :)

4. sounds interesting. thanks:)

5. Could you post all files in one link for download ?

6. If at least a couple of people want a one link download, maybe. But my internet isn't that fast and i have a quota cap i need to keep in mind. So i would like to avoid that if possible.

7. BBFred

BBFred
    Premium Member

Installed Montréal and Valencia along with my career, and I must say this gives me a good reason to stay inside the trailer, other than gawking at the pit girls blowing kisses at me....

Or that'd be 2 good reasons... :oops:

Really great idea anyway :) , beats going to the F1 site (which is a hassle) to get some much needed basic data on gear, top speed and racing line.

Thanks!

8. I like it! Nice mod!

9. This was a great idea! No more watching youtube pole laps for reference. Much appreciated sir.

10. Thanks a lot!

11. Nice job dude, works perfectly! WIth sound it would be absolutely amazing :p

12. Great idea,great job.Grazie mille :)

13. could you put up to a torrent file?

14. Thanks everyone for all the positive feedback :)

Just noticed Megaupload no longer has download wait timers as well; that is definitely a positive considering my 19 link upload strategy lol.

Yes indeed it would be amazing to have audio for the videos, it's a shame the game doesn't support it.
    I would love to go hunting through the game code to see if it was possible to do that; but i am no modder, all i did was convert some videos hahaha.

As i mentioned before i have a quota cap (uploads count towards that), and i my internet is not very fast. Best i could do is a 1 link download, but due to it's size i don't know if i would re-upload that often, if at all.

15. Please upload this to the mediafire.

16. The multiupload link is down... plz upload it to mediafire

Thank you

17. i'll see what i can do :)

EDIT: OK i have started uploading to mediafire, However due to my slow internet it'll be a couple hours before the links are available. Will update the first post as soon as i have the links.

18. I dont understand where to download it

19. I'm still uploading the files. 2 of the 5 are done, links in first post.

EDIT: OK finally finished uploading the videos. All links in first post.

20. Kay, thanks. new links work perfectly, much appreciated that you put 'em here for download ;)