Car Volume Adjuster

Apps Car Volume Adjuster 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Damgam submitted a new resource:

CarVolumeAdjuster - Fine tune volume of each car model in the race

REQUIRES CUSTOM SHADERS PATCH 0.2.1!!!

Did you ever install a car mod and realise it's loud as #### ?
Do you hate to manually adjust volume sliders everytime you join a race? FEAR NOT

With this new app you can not only tune volume of your own car relative to your global volume, but you can do the same with cars of all your oppoents!

View attachment 714717

Installation:
Drop CarVolumeAdjuster folder into...

Read more about this resource...

Is it possible to adjust the level of the external sound on per car basis? 911 GT3 Cup car (992) has an obnoxiously loud sound that I'd like to lower, but even setting everything at 0 has no effect on when I pass near that car. It's so loud I can't hear my own car sound.

Is it possible to adjust the level of the external sound on per car basis? 911 GT3 Cup car (992) has an obnoxiously loud sound that I'd like to lower, but even setting everything at 0 has no effect on when I pass near that car. It's so loud I can't hear my own car sound.
Hmm, sounds like i might have to add Opponents volume slider after all. Will do. :)

c'est super! et effectivement, pouvoir avoir un mixeur entre le son interne et externe serait vraiment genial ! il manque tellement le son de l'échappement, comme si on avait les fenêtres ouvertes

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

• Prizes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Forum trophies