• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Car slides whenever I touch the brakes why !!!

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by fizy45, Oct 10, 2015.

1. fizy45

fizy45

Ratings:
    +0
    I have a massive problem with Project Cars.

Except for the karts and formula every car in game mostly slides when I touch the brakes and by touch I mean just a little touch not all way to the bottom(the back side of the car goes away).At first I thought that the problem was about me but when I drive a similiar car on a same track on Asetto Corsa (without changing wheel settings) everything is fine.Also I have tested this with other games too and I drive,turn and brake smootly but in PC it just slides all over the place so what can be the problem any ideas ?

By the way I am using Logitech G27 and in both games all aids are off.Please help me I really want to play this game but in its current condition its impossible to brake without turning on the aids and I dont want to open any of those aids.

2. Billy Pilgrim

Billy Pilgrim

Ratings:
    +96
    sounds like you may need to look thru' the pedal settings to check it's being read as an analog input, not binary if you see what i mean.
    I had a similar problem with SCE on gamepad

3. fizy45

fizy45

Ratings:
    +0
    I will check it out in the mean time I figure out that 900 degree angle on steering fixes some of the oversteer problem not all solved but little better.

4. neuer31

neuer31

Ratings:
    +84
    I hope you have set the tick that the game is overwriting your Logitech Profiler settings. This is very important. Otherwise the settings out of the box should be bug free.