Car paint cheme problem, please help

Hello. I've been having a problem with my AC resently. So, I made many liveries for many cars from the F1 2006 mod, so I can have a full field of custom liveries (if it's relevant, then I already 12 custom liveries btw), but for some reason, parts of a few of those cars, have a blank white color as if no DDS file was detected, please help.

I'm leaving an example of the issue.
fghdfgh.png

By not DMing me!

"Cache ac data to speed up loading" and "Use newer DDS Loader" are both in General Patch Settings. One is with "Optimizations", the other one with "GPU optimizations", CSP1.78/179p5.

If you are running an older CSP there is a big chance "Use newer DDS Loader" doesnt exist. Cant remember the version it was introduced.

By not DMing me!

"Cache ac data to speed up loading" and "Use newer DDS Loader" are both in General Patch Settings. One is with "Optimizations", the other one with "GPU optimizations", CSP1.78/179p5.

If you are running an older CSP there is a big chance "Use newer DDS Loader" doesnt exist. Cant remember the version it was introduced.
I don't have Use Newer Loader, but I have cache ac data and I deactivated it, and it worked, thank you so much and sorry for the dm, I was pretty desperate to solve this prbolem

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.7%