Car in RBR is spawned under track

Hi, i have a problem with this - car in RBR is spawned under track.
I have no idea where the problem, last export was in order. :confused:
Do not know where is the problem?

You mean at start? You have probably make the road shorter at the beginning. Move the first node to make the track longer a little. Or check your driveline. If you have not attach the driveline yet, that also could happen. In this case - attach the driveline and check how it goes when you export the track. You can edit the driveline shape, make it longer or shorter, add new points (ctrl+click) - use it just like control points from a road.

Yes, at start...I changed the driveline many times, but no change. I edited the file spawn.ini and I moved the car up, but the car just "fails" the road...it looks like missing a collision path, but there is :-(

So, you are sure your driveline and the Start is on the track (like on pictures - 1st is correct, 2 nd is wrong)...
Try couple things:
- open the Timing Gates window and move the Start couple meters (move manually or enter it's new position in digits). I also think it's not the best idea to place the Start banner at 0 meters - I usually make the driveline longer before it's original beginning and set it like 10-20 meters. (Anyway, there's a method if you want to drive the closed circuit over and over - place Start, Stop and Finish at 0 meters :) )
- I believe you don't have panel length like 25 or more meters - in that case car can fall into the space too
- Is your track driveable? Collisions are not enough
- make the copy of the track, leave at least 3 control points at the beginning - delete the rest (if you tend to leave less than 3 - btb will crash!) If this works - delete the first 3 control points from original track - both should be merged perfectly (maybe just minimal correction would be needed). You will loose couple terrain's poygons (first row), but it shall not be a problem to build them again.
- the emergency way could be - delete the driveline, centerline and everything (pacenotes too...) and attach it again.
- build some flat, short wall and place it 1-2 cm over track in the place where you start - make it driveable and collidable - test - can your car move from the start and drive over the track?
- if anything from above works - I'm sorry... (out of ideas) - Find the latest working version of you track and build again. Test often (before saving), make backups etc. Bad things happen sometime with btb...

Important:
to switch beetwen btb and rbr, you have to launch rbr in windowed mode (look in rbr's RichardBurnsRally.ini file - there must be
Fullscreen = false
to allow the windowed mode) - in other case btb will possibly crash when you switch back.

The situation like yours used to happen to me when I was creating very short and straight track for testing new objects. (long panel, two control points etc.)

Attachments

• track_vs_driveline_1.jpg
    track_vs_driveline_1.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 298
  • track_vs_driveline_2.jpg
    track_vs_driveline_2.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 324
SOBobjects Error

So the problem is solved. the problem was in SobOjekts. I read somewhere that had a similar problem with rFactor. I deleted sobobjects I was there and everything works.
Simply do not understand where the problem is (problem with SOBobjetcs).
Maybe it will not be repeated in other modeling.
Thx for your help Martinez! :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies