1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cant set dfgt buttons

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by JK Pene, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Hi, I downloaded the game and spent my free trial hour trying to figure out how to set my dfgt-wheels buttons as i wish. I cant set any functions on any buttons. Surely Im not supposed to edit a .ini file to do this?

Im using dfgt(without logitech pedals) and csr elite pedals.
    Whats the problem?

2. They also have a 30 day LITE version now to try. As for your button assignment, I can't be of much help as I use a TH TX and I haven't had any problems assigning buttons - you don't need to edit an INI file.
  3. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

I use DFGT wheel with G27 shifter & pedals with no problems. In the controls menu page you can config any controller, select a function set it to a button or pedal. You must confirm that you want to use it & save all your settings with when done.
  4. Problem solved(thx Trellet). I had too many controllers, namely CH Products joystick etc controllers(5 of them) i tested a while ago, they made 2 Virtual joysticks on my pc. I removed the Ch software and button mapping works now. I downloaded the lite version (thx William Wester) so i can test the product now. Phew, what a relief :) Thanks all.
  5. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

Test then invest in the full product :thumbsup:
  6. sure looks tempting :laugh: