1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't load RBR my track with new PLUGIN

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Barbje_Keller, May 6, 2009.

1. Hy all, I have a problem with loading my track with new RX plugin...
    I'm working with version BTB and new plugin. In old RX plugin I have yelow screen, :pig: but track is loaded. With new - RBR cresh :(
    I try it with two diferent platform (ATI, gForce) results is the same... :frusty:

By antanas_j at 2009-05-06

After this screen RBR down...
  2. Brendon Pywell

Brendon Pywell
    Bob's Track Builder

Rather than trying to figure this out using my magical powers, could you perhaps upload the track?
  3. Brendon Pywell

Brendon Pywell
    Bob's Track Builder

Before I download, is this the BTB track or the exported one? If exported, were you using BTB 0.7.?
  4. this is file folder from C:\Program Files\BobsTrackBuilder\My Projects..
    Version - 7.04. If you want I can put my RBR track..
  5. Brendon Pywell

Brendon Pywell
    Bob's Track Builder

6. My system: Win XP SP3, Intel Core2 4300@ 1.80, 3 GB RAM , Video Ge Force 9600 GT 512mb, DirecX 9c
  7. Brendon Pywell

Brendon Pywell
    Bob's Track Builder

I mean this section ...

5. Try and narrow down the problem. For example, if it is an export-to-game error, trying saving your project as another copy, then removing sections (objects/sobjects) until the project does begin to work. If it's a bug/crash, try to replicate it on a new venue in the smallest number of steps.
  8. but when I work at last week, with oldest version, - all was perfect :(
    I do not any big changes, only work with add new easy form terain

In my projeckt all is ok, not problem to save RBR format, but, when I want play my track in RBR - RBR cresh...
  9. ive narrowed it down to terrain, open terrain editor and go all the way down and then up one page you should have about 21 left1 terrains in a row, then check hide unselected and click on each individualy you will see that theres some of terrain on the same spot over each other, just delete the overlapping terrain and it should work.
  10. Yes I found that problem is with terrain... But, I delete very more in quantity of them. Now i searching in which palce is problem...
  11. Senks for all ;) , I found where it is, its my mistake. I don't know, how, but in one place, 5, 6 :O terrain going on top of each other...