1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Can't connect to lobby

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Bram, Mar 7, 2007.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Hmm is anyone having this problem also? When i click the multiplayer button it goes online but in the lobby not one room is shown?

2. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

yeh i posted a topic aswell LMAO

3. Bram

Bram

Yep, locked it for you :) But this sucks big time, because our servers are running and steam doesnt tell me any updates arrived or something?

This happened to GTR2 as well yesterday? What is happening?

4. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

ummmmmm more like another issue to do with lobby server since i was in a server racing when the lobby went and steam wanted to log me out of the server but it couldnt \:D/

5. Bram

Bram

On the one hand i hope that RACE 07 has steam so we can upgrade our current game. On the other hand, i really dont want anything to do with this steam in my whole life, driving me nuts sometimes

6. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

steam is a noob sometimes ](*,)

7. lol also encountered that probl....

raced a whole race 2 @ no coll server........when race was finished steam log me out :)
    but strangely i thought steam will kick me out maybe much earlie......but steam kept trying to connect with no luck........oh well....a good time to go to bed now :)....maybe steam itself is telling me go to bed and get some sleep so i don't oversleep again like 2day :).....

Barriga

8. I was on #5 (i think) with JibberX last night and about 10ish it came up with the steam error and for the entire race from practice to the end result it tried to connect to steam... Once the race had finished and it tried to restart the track, it then kicked us both out. Doesn't seem to effect gameplay, or reply recording for that matter.

With regards to race 2007, I don't mind if its on Steam as I like the content delivery platform, but Direct2Drive might be easier as you do not need a client for it to work, you just download it, install it and then voila.

9. i can join the lobby and the game and after 15 secs in game i have error: STEAM VALIDATION STALLED -->WTF???
    any1 has any idea what could be wrong?

10. I have had the same prob.
    Neo told me to delete Client Registry blob and Appdatestats blob
    then restart steam
    it worked for me

11. Bram

Bram

and again its down now!! is this a daily problem now?

12. looks like it....but i hope not...because it's killing me ](*,)

13. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

gonna play FSX then i gotta finish my Calgary to Las vegas flight anyways lol

14. Thx Syltas...or Neo O:)
    works now

15. Bram

Bram

Cant connect AGAIN!!!

16. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

steam and the server noobs :)

17. Bram

Bram

I am getting bored with this Steam

18. backup scenario for the tournament race if same is happening....?

19. STEAMaogfaignaipfwfüpaügfanovapawüfno9v

:)

20. how long this is usually....? i mean no room in lobby....