Can you help in GTL

As you will of seen from times of old we have had you the drivers helping at GTL to test and try out new mods and track and help in the behind the scenes activities.

If you would like to help in a new phase of operations please sign up below,
if you would like to do certain tasks also sign up.

I am looking for guys to help out with :
  • track and car testers
  • video guys, (can you make a video of the races from gtl we may need a quick promo vids or vids of races)
  • can you skin cars (also learn with guys who can)
  • can you write articles about the races or help in promo work
  • do you use social networking can you promote through it spread the word
  • screen shots for promo work
  • can you mod stuff
just post with how you would like to help so we know who to call on.

I am behind in a few things so i need your help please.:)
if your interested in the above but have no real experience you can also sign up, im sure together we can learn or find info

We already have Yves and Hans doing the Endurance events and they do a great job.
we have a few guys testing tracks (please all sign up again as we will start a fresh)
looking to plan a league and series for the future.:whistling:

Hi, I can help.

My profession is online marketing and writing, so I can tackle things from that angle. Also any mundane admin work you get bored of I can take care of.

@Rupe Wilson, happy to do more testing for you also would like to get involved in more of the back ground work. I can't always race due to working late's/nights ect, would like to try my hand at write ups & promos will need you to proof read (a bit Dyslexic):p.
It just takes me a little longer but I can write a good old jackanory, with a bit of Wiki to spice it up :)

As for video's & skins never done anything like that before but open to offers. Not really in to that bookface & twatter or boobtube thing, but the mods I'll leave that for the :alien:

Last edited:
Im hoping we can learn, things of each other, bring in the skills from others.
we can start off slow and build, Driving is the main goal for the club but to have a solid base to work with is so important, whether it be form testing to skinning, to promotion, spread the load learn from one another..

I am having usually problems to find time as well but in principle - if I can manage that challenge - I'm interested to help e.g. in testing cars or tracks.

Another thing I have some sort of interest is (physics) modding. I haven't actually ever done that but I have tried to learn a tiny little bit how GTL *.hdc and *.sp files work and so on.

As I said , I have time limitations there, but I think it would be OK find time for one or two evenings in a month or so.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.