Can someone give me their G27 wheel settings?

Ive tried searching but i cant seem to find some definitive settings for use in this game. I use 270 degrees of motion as well. Can someone post up their in game settings that they use? I cant find anything good.

I also tried downloading realfeel or whatever it is, but that just wouldnt work for me, so i only want the vanilla settings if thats possible. thanks

You are probably not receiving a response because wheel settings are of personal preference(not that they don't want to give it to you) but everyone has there own preferences and you just might not like the settings you recieve. I don't think there is "The setting"right all??. Do alot of people use 270 degrees here? I find car is too twitchy. 360 to 720 degrees is pretty common.I myself use 540 degrees with both my G27 and DFGT.

Did some digging to get rid of the 1 inch delay in the pedal. Seems if you change the throttle to the brake pedal and the brake to throttle pedal, then switch it back it will take out that 1 inch deadzone. Hope that helps in any shape or form. I was playing with all kinds of settings for my 27 to get rid of that

thanks guys ive been fiddling with my steering lock and that seems to have given me more realistic steering, though i have had to turn down the sensitivity on my throttle pedal to almost zero, as any more and i tend to acciedentally spike the throttle and send rear wheel drive cars sideways. All Ive got to do now is try and get used to these rear wheel drive cars, and then hopefully i'll be able to get into some league racing. Definetly more practice first though. Thanks guys!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.