1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can someone convert a oldsmobile alero from gta to racer for me?

Discussion in 'Racer' started by alexanderocks, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Its pretty hard to do, the zmodelers I get either don't support or keep crashing so it makes it difficult to do.
    I think this cars pretty cool, it even comes with a body kit and different paint jobs.
    If you can do it...thank you much. Oh and one more question...has anyone been able to convert cars from IV?

- Thanks

If you want to see other cars that you might like for gta:

2. its incrediably complex to convert a car have you tried other modlers? Other than zmod Believe me i understand how hard it can be i gave up on it after just opening my conversion XD
  3. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll

sorry mate...the file is locked...you have to ask shaeft for a unlocked model....
  4. I'll unlock it for you, aslong as you don't release the car.
  5. The first conversion is difficult. The second is easier. In the third you already do a good job. And then it's a piece of cake! Don't give up! Although modelling a car from scratch is really rewarding, converting one can be it too. ;)
  6. I compare scratch building a car like watching a child grow. But I wouldn't compare converting a car to the same thing
  7. Of course that building from scratch is much more rewarding than converting, but if you convert a car and tweak it well, it could be rewarding too!

I really have to start modeling, I want a 74 Camaro so badly...
  8. I promise I won't.
  9. What other modlers are there? -thanks