• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Can not configure steering wheel OSW and Heusinkveld sim pedals pro

Discussion in 'DiRT 4' started by madmanu, Jun 9, 2017.

1. madmanu

madmanu

Ratings:
    +0
    I am a pc user and I have a steering wheel osw kit augury, Heusinkveld Sim Pedals Pro, th8a shifter, Heusinkveld Sim Shifter Sequential, Heusinkveld Sim Handbrake. Today when I tried to race with the dirt4, I could not configure any of my peripherals. When I want to configure the controls is impossible, it is as if the cursor moved from top to bottom all the time and I can not configure anything. I've been testing and removing all morning and I have not gotten anything. Please, I hope you can help me. With the dirt rally, everything works perfectly.

regards

2. winet

winet

Ratings:
    +9
    Exact same hardware here. Exact same result. Had no problem with Dirt Rally

3. MeqTrader

MeqTrader

Ratings:
    +28
  4. winet

winet

Ratings:
    +9
    Thanks for the fix but I am not willing to jump thru hoops to get a game to work that should work all on it's own. Hopefully they will repair this issue sometime soon

• Angry Angry x 1
  5. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT

Ratings:
    +28
  6. winet

winet

Ratings:
    +9
    Thanks Andrew. Let the hoop jumping begin !!!! :O_o: