1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Can i look at this as it is spam?

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Erwin Greven, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium Member

I got this email this morning.

2. I dunno, the video looks authentic, but it's not the 1st of April.

I should give them a call. Comes up as a Western Australian number. A company called Southwest Amusements.

3. Hi Erwin, No it isn't spam. It is just hard to reach out to everyone in the community and let them know what we are doing. I've spent the past year negotiating with ISI to move forward with the coin-op license of rFactor Event and now it has become a reality.

We currently operate motion simulators in our arcade but have overlooked the cheaper non-motion coin-op market and would like to offer something that I would buy as an operator.
    We (Southwest Amusements) ran Maximum Tune 3's and found most of our sites couldn't care less about the Asian based game - they just wanted to enjoy racing - rFactor is a great platform for matching a coin-op machine for any location.

We want to invite the rFactor community to come on board and be a part of what we are doing. We've got groups like IDT, Dream Ride Development, FVR & Madcowie on board so the momentum is starting to build.

It is a reality and is progressing forward & you are welcome to be a part of it.

Thank you,

Tom Kennedy
    SimWorld Australia

4. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Hey Tom,

Welcome :thumbsup:

Its actually quite easy to inform a large group of sim enthusiast. Its just one click away:
    http://www.racedepartment.com/2012/04/submit-news/

5. OK Thanks.

I wasn't sure if that would push the rules on promoting my business.

6. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Depends how you write if of course. A news article doesn't always have to be advertising a business ;)