1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can anything be done about the FOV?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Joe Hubbard, Sep 12, 2011.

1. I have beeing looking and haven't found anything yet anyway. Is there anything that can be done to make the FOV a bit less streched out looking for the in cockpit camera? I have tried moving the camera fore and aft but it didn't help as much as I would like.

2. Huh? You may want to give the "Vertical FOV" button a try. It's within your Options-Menu @ "Display". :tongue:

3. That is what I was looking for, however for some reason I did change that before and it didn't do anything. The screen still looked the same. This time when it was changed it took... Beats me, anyway thanks for the help.

4. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

What setting do you now use Joe?

5. right now I set it to Vertical FOV of 50 with the seat pushed all the way forward

6. Using 55 here...

7. Martin Vindis

Martin Vindis
    Premium Member

Using 35 with triple screen setup

8. 35 FOV here too.
    [​IMG]

9. 35 kills my judgement of speed and distance, because of the single monitor... so 55 gives me the best compromise.

10. I use 50... more peripheral for those tight right turns (I'm looking at you, Curitiba). Also just mapped the seat adjuster and moved position up a tad which is really helping me to identify apex... Adjusting seat and field of view to personal taste is very important and should be a biggie on a noob tip list, IMHO.