AC C9 vs LaFerrari vs P1 @ Silverstone International - Thursday 26 Mar 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Nice race! I took the C9 just for the fun of it, and even though I mostly had a lonely race I had to fight with the car every single corners (and straights) :D
But all in all I'm happy with the final position, and even more happy that I finished the race without spinning this beast!

Nice race! I took the C9 just for the fun of it, and even though I mostly had a lonely race I had to fight with the car every single corners (and straights) :D
But all in all I'm happy with the final position, and even more happy that I finished the race without spinning this beast!
You complain of the c9, but my thumb in numb of spamming the DRS at every single straight with the P1! :p

I'va a bitter feeling about this one.
Not about any result nor the challenging mix of cars... bcs driving without peril brings no glory. :ninja:

It's more than I had two contacts that I should have been able to avoid if I didn't lose my focus.
I take a look back on the replay and even realize that @Mathias André, your (bold) move on the 2nd lap would have been successfull if I saw you there. :redface: I definitly would have tried to avoid you.
And @Akis, the worst part is that I didn't even tried to pass you. Considering your position, I just brake too late, trying to not blocking the wheels and avoiding you...
Plus me foregetting to unmute my TS... :whistling:

Anyway, I've already slapped myself twice (no, I do not like this), hoping my neurons will flash such information.

Thx for the race,
See you next.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 12.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 10.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 83 59.3%