1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

buying G25/27 Pedals

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Robert Cochrane, Aug 11, 2014.

1. I'm looking at buying replacement pedals for My DFGT Wheel. I am looking at trying and getting a set of G25/27 pedals. Just wanting to know what is a good price for them or if anyone got any for sale. I'm from Scotland UK any info would be much appreciated.
  2. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

3. thx for the info on what else is needed i thought i might need an adapter cable
  4. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

You need to get the Leo Bodnar cable as well as, the G27 pedals work independently with a USB connector box in to the PC not plugged into the wheel like the default set, that's all you need
  5. My G27 gas pedal finaly broke after 3 years of allmost daily abuse..
    Only getting about 90% input and spiking hard :(

So for now I am back on a DFGT aswell ..
    Good news however is I finaly had a reason to order a pair of these:

They should be in the mail right now so I hope to be up and running again soon.. :cool:
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014
  6. Thx Paul for helping me out with what i got to do all i need now is to wait and see if i can get a set of the pedals now.
    @terry they look a very good set plus got a load cell on break so if i can't get G27 pedals they will be ones ill get )))))))
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Clean your potentiometers, or get some new ones... only cost 5 dollars each.
    Than they would work like new again.

8. Frederic Schornstein

Frederic Schornstein
    TXL Racing Premium Member

If you open the pedals up, clean them and use a bit of contact spray you should be able to fix it.
    I have mine since 5 years and recently got more spiking. I found a more detailed guide including removing the potis etc, but opening, cleaning and putting contact spray on the potis without any further disassembly worked great for me.
    It is a 10min job + the waiting a bit until the contact spray is gone and my pedals work like on day 1.
    I had to repeat it now as the spiking came back after a few month, but as I still really like the pedals I don't care to invest 10min 4 times a year :D

/edit: Found the guide first result on google: http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threa...ogitech-g25-g27-pedal-pontentiometers.247510/
    I only went until step 4 and cleaned as much as I could and used contact spray. Might not be the best longterm solution, but it is a lot faster and less complicated and less risky.
  9. Sorted for pedals now got G27 for £40 Leo Bodnar cable on route see ya later DFGT Pedals )))))))))))))))
    • Like Like x 1