[Buying advice/tips] - Burnt T500RS - best option?

Hi!

So, my trusty T500RS burnt yesterday! Was so happy that i got a very satisfying FFB in GTR2 and was enjoying a fully working PnGv3! All of a sudden i was thinking; "That smoke from the car infront was a little to realistic!?" - Few seconds later, smoke keeps coming and the smell of rubber and burning electronics :cry:

So, my setup is:

T500RS
T3PA-PRO pedals
TH8A Add-On Shifter
Ferrari F1 Wheel Add-On

I have used this setup since 2014. I maybe play max 5 hours per week, and i have other holes to throw money into (house, kids, Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT Veloce - 66) so i'm not going Heusinkveld-whatever-mega-hyper-$$$$....

I looked at the TS-PC, but at 500$ thats a bit steep.

So i'm thinking the T300 Racing Wheel Servo Base?

All my current things seem to fit and at a more human price.

Ideas? Tips? I have to be ready for ACC!

Thank you!

PS: Anyone racing GTR2 with T300?

GTR 2 and power and glory 3. The last Samurai :) Are you sure the electronics is burned? May just be the rubber piece between the motor and the case to reduce vibrations that burned if you are lucky.

I have the TX same base as T300RS and the TS-PC. Had the T500RS before. You will likely miss some torque with the T300RS but it run a lot smoother if that is important. TS-PC I believe have more power then the T500RS and also run a bit smoother but not as smooth as the TX/T300RS. Feels more like a super rigid T500RS to me so that would probably be quite safe.

If you like larger rims like 320 cm or more I think you will think the TS-PC is worth the extra for sure.

Upvote 0
A dream of a car, that '66 Giulia. Well done, sir.
Thank you!

Here she is:

150621_guilia_7.jpg

150621_guilia_6.jpg

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back