1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L’Or Blanc

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bram, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Nice if you have a spare million (or two) :)

[​IMG]

Girlies are not included!

2. I really like the Veyron, it's beautiful, a technological masterpiece, I would love to see one in real life!:)

3. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

No, I am very happy with the Koenigsegg in my garage ;) ;) ;)

4. I'm sure if you had one of them you'd be fighting the girlies off with a shi**y stick :D

5. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Even if I had 2 million I would never spend it on a Bugatti :) BMW M3 / M5 would be more than enough for me :)

The Veyron in real life is so small and tiny that it can hardly fit in a girl :)

6. meh

7. The Veyron is rubbish...

I would rather have a Hennessey Venom GT 1200* (*The Twin-Turbo 1200hp one) than a Veyron if I had about a million to spend on a car...

I mean, this here is the car right ? The shape of a Lotus Exige with a 1200hp Corvette engine, no assists apart from an adjustable traction control, a H-Pattern Shifter and an awesome sound !

http://www.venomgt.com/the-venom-gt/specifications/

0 – 200 mph 15.9 sec. (Bugatti Veyron = 24.2 sec.) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. But use that on road:) The Veyron is pure high-tech. I'm sure it's much more driveable.

However, I wouldn't ever spend that much money either on a car like this! I would still buy some kind of car around 100bhp for road use. Those are the best for that purpose. And if I want a racing car, I would buy a Clio cup car or a Seat Leon cup car (or both), apply for a license, hire a team, and have a season or two in one of our local cups. Could be easily done from the Veyron's price:)

9. """The Veyron is pure high-tech. I'm sure it's much more driveable."""

We are race car drivers, not senile old man ! :p

To be honest it was IF I wanted a million dollar car...

I'd take a 1995 Corvette ZR1 and be happy with it :)

And I'd rather indeed do motorsport instead of having a million dollar car...

10. I wonder if you can get an Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale for a million. Cause if I had to choose between a Veyron and a 33 Stradale, I'm going for the 33.

11. Knut Omdal Tveito

Knut Omdal Tveito
    Premium Member

Now that is good taste:good::D It's my overall favorite car:) I'm actually looking for a movie called "Un bellissimo novembre" where it starts but I haven't found it yet.

IMO the Veyron is in a special category. I don't look at it as a supercar, nor a luxury car. It's an extraordinary engineering exercise and the complexity of the car is really interesting.

12. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins
    Driving til the wheels fall off

For 2 million I would want more than a straight-line speed car.