BTCC 2003 mod need help

Well this is the beta, so I think I have to update something for V1.0 ;)
I think I promised to make a Peugeot coupe and maybe a Lexus too, so I'll make them later.
The upcoming project now is to make some updates to the super touring 98 mod, so a league will be possible. Really hope there will be one.
And I've started making a just-for-fun btcc 1990-1994 mod using edited versions of my super touring cars in a mixed class to cover those years.

Brilliant mod for the 2003 cars - tested at long beach and kw with the MG and Proton, both were amazing :) - many thanks for taking the time to make this mod

Well this is the beta, so I think I have to update something for V1.0 ;)
I think I promised to make a Peugeot coupe and maybe a Lexus too, so I'll make them later.
The upcoming project now is to make some updates to the super touring 98 mod, so a league will be possible. Really hope there will be one.
And I've started making a just-for-fun btcc 1990-1994 mod using edited versions of my super touring cars in a mixed class to cover those years.

for V1.0 can anyone list any thing they notice in this beta in this thread with details
ie: Drivers ,suits and helmets need completing.
;)

@mike: maybe, if the result is good enought. The mod may not be very accurate (not all the cars, mixed class, 4-door bmw, btcc98 physics) but I think it could be fun:)

Andreas, when you get round to making the 406 and Lexus, could you consider making the facelifted MG ZS? Only the front needs altering, the rest is the same.

James

MGZS_BTCC_Collard.jpg

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 125 70.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 42 23.7%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 34 19.2%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 36 20.3%