BTCC 1997 | Janco Motorsport | VRC Vorax Vector

Skins BTCC 1997 | Janco Motorsport | VRC Vorax Vector 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks. You've done a great job.
Could you also do the the other 2 Vectras of the 1997 BTCC Season?
The number 25 and 28.
Yes, the plan is to do all the privateer entries for the 1997 season.

The 25 & 28 were Cavaliers so they won’t be 100% accurate on the Vectra model but should be good enough.

Last edited:
any chance for the 1998 BTCC alfa skins?
I’m not against doing them but there’s two challenges;

1) The car didn’t run BTCC in 1998. It was proposed but they instead focused on STW/SuperTurismo. So a “faithful” livery would have to be loosely based on those.

2) An acceptable and accurate public Alfa 156 mod for AC (to my knowledge) doesn’t exist - I’m reluctant to do them on the same car I did my ‘99 STW liveries on, as the model is absolutely horrific. Open to suggestions to alternative mods though. :)

I’m not against doing them but there’s two challenges;

1) The car didn’t run BTCC in 1998. It was proposed but they instead focused on STW/SuperTurismo. So a “faithful” livery would have to be loosely based on those.

2) An acceptable and accurate public Alfa 156 mod for AC (to my knowledge) doesn’t exist - I’m reluctant to do them on the same car I did my ‘99 STW liveries on, as the model is absolutely horrific. Open to suggestions to alternative mods though. :)
yeah seems legit :D the model is a mess

withdrew updated BTCC 1997 | Janco Motorsport | VRC Vorax Vector with a new update entry:

New Tyres

After @sardokard mentioned that the car should have been on Dunlops - which I had wrongly disputed - I decided to go away and check some more reference imagery which confirmed that the car (and a number of others) did indeed run a Dunlop tyre in the '97 season. Must've got my years mixed up!

Anywho, the car now has some new shoes. Enjoy :)

View attachment 740100

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 48 87.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 18 32.7%