1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BTB Won't export to RBR or rFactor :S

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by danwilkie90, Jan 15, 2012.

1. It never used to have this problem but recently, when I press export to either RBR or rFactor, it'll pause for a while as if it's doing it's job then cheerily say "Complete", but when I go to the game folder, it's not there, it hasn't done anything at all :S

Anyone else had this problem or know how to fix it? Thanks! I can't even test out my own track >.<
  2. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium Member

Sometimes it happens to me also. Be shure to rename your track.
  3. Ive had similar troubles before....
    The closest I could figure was there was another folder of a similar name already present.
    Either do as Erwin suggested or remove the other folder, if there IS one like it....
    Then again, I once had one that would only show up in a clean install of rF!
    I now keep a clean install in my main folder strictly for testing purposes.
  4. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium Member

something is wrong now with my install of rFactor. It only opens tracks from ISI. BTB tracks it won't open. It ends to respond showing 100% on the Loading Screen.
  5. I just finished exporting a BTB track... game loads, and now its stuck at 100% in the loading screen. Did the track from scratch again and same happends!

Any idea?
  6. Just fixed it by changing some textures i was using for the ground.