• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BTB Won't export to RBR or rFactor :S

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by danwilkie90, Jan 15, 2012.

1. danwilkie90

danwilkie90

Ratings:
    +1
    It never used to have this problem but recently, when I press export to either RBR or rFactor, it'll pause for a while as if it's doing it's job then cheerily say "Complete", but when I go to the game folder, it's not there, it hasn't done anything at all :S

Anyone else had this problem or know how to fix it? Thanks! I can't even test out my own track >.<

2. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    retired from this site. Premium

Ratings:
    +256
    Sometimes it happens to me also. Be shure to rename your track.

3. Lee Knight

Lee Knight

Ratings:
    +242
    Ive had similar troubles before....
    The closest I could figure was there was another folder of a similar name already present.
    Either do as Erwin suggested or remove the other folder, if there IS one like it....
    Then again, I once had one that would only show up in a clean install of rF!
    I now keep a clean install in my main folder strictly for testing purposes.

4. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    retired from this site. Premium

Ratings:
    +256
    something is wrong now with my install of rFactor. It only opens tracks from ISI. BTB tracks it won't open. It ends to respond showing 100% on the Loading Screen.

5. MrOblongo

MrOblongo

Ratings:
    +16
    I just finished exporting a BTB track... game loads, and now its stuck at 100% in the loading screen. Did the track from scratch again and same happends!

Any idea?

6. MrOblongo

MrOblongo

Ratings:
    +16
    Just fixed it by changing some textures i was using for the ground.

XD