• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

BTB trial extension

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Kyle Puttifer, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Kyle Puttifer

Kyle Puttifer
    Banned

Ratings:
    +93
    Am I able to re-install the trial version of BTB Pro v8.0.3 if I delete this folder in the registry, then reboot?

It is already out of the "Add or remove programs" area.

I intend to buy the software eventually, but I don't currently have the funds to do so. My dad said he might buy it for me. But until then, I want to be able to use the trial.

I'm not trying to promote piracy, it's just a short-term measure until I can get the full package.

I have a project that I am working on: http://www.racedepartment.com/bobs-track-builder-wip-tracks/34870-croydon-gp.html

I can't carry on with this project, and I really want to get this finished.

I hope you guys don't receive the wrong message from this post. If it is inappropriate, feel free to delete it.

I'm running Windows XP Home Edition SP3.

Attached Files:

• reg.PNG
      reg.PNG
      File size:
      166.3 KB
      Views: