• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

BTB Particles

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Gundars, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Gundars

Gundars
    Pedal to the metal Premium

Ratings:
    +287
    Hi ,just one question,is it posible to add particles(gravelsplashes ,dust) to BTB Tracks like in original RBR tracks ?

2. mianiak

mianiak

Ratings:
    +17
    In the tdf file. You have to edit the tdf file manually.

Reaction=tiresmoke Tex=smokewhite.tga Max=1024 Scale=(1.0,1.0,1.0) Growth=(4.0,3.0,2.0) ASDEnvelope=(2.0,0.2,3.5) DestBlend=InvSrcAlpha SrcBlend=SrcAlpha

Reaction=dust Tex=Dustroad.tga Max=128 TopSpeed=104.0 Scale=(1.0,1.0,1.0) Growth=(4.0,3.0,2.0) ASDEnvelope=(2.0,0.2,3.5) DestBlend=InvSrcAlpha SrcBlend=SrcAlpha

3. Gundars

Gundars

Ratings:
    +287
    Can You please tell me step by step where can I find this tdf file,I look all around in RX content map but can't find it.

4. martinez

martinez

Ratings:
    +14
  5. mianiak

mianiak

Ratings:
    +17
    lol sorry, I forget that other racing games exist :D

6. zaxxon

zaxxon

Ratings:
    +5
  7. Gundars

Gundars

Ratings:
    +287
    Thank's everybody for help :D ,now I have particles in BTB just by changing these files PS_MontBlanc_LOW and PS_MontBlanc...very easy :D