Brightness

G-Slev

Rubbish Racer & Amateur Motorsport Photographer
Premium
I don't know if it is just me, but the graphics in RF2 seem very bright. I ran an AI race with Bentleys and Ferrari GTEs and some of the Ferraris ran pure white and seemed to be glowing. Am I doing something wrong with my graphics settings?

I've posted and image to show what I mean.

20201009200437_1.jpg

If the car is pure white and not showing a proper paint job, then it's an indication the skin is outdated and broken due to updated graphics. However if the car is supposed to be white and all the decals are properly displayed, then try another official track. (official does NOT include Riezza tracks) The fix is finding either an updated version of the broken skin, or ensure you are not using RSS or GEC Ferraris.

Last edited:
Put some clouds in the sky to reduce the sunshine. Change the time of day so the sun isn't shining directly down on the car.

Okay, I'll give that a go. Do I do it in session settings? And how do I get rid of the pure white livery on some of the ferraris please?

I assume the Ferrari is the S397 GTE Ferrari, the problem is the skins not working correctly and not graphic settings. You need to edit the rcd file for all your Ferrari skins you have, the line that needs to be edited is the veh line. Edit to this and they should work, all my skins work with this.
VehFile = F488GTE_51FA4BA45.VEH
If any skins of any car show this problem it's usually this line in the rcd file which needs to be edited. The way to find out what it needs to be is go to the show room for the car that is giving problems and click on create dir and the name of the folder created in the settings folder is what the rcd veh line should be. Hope this is has been helpful.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 51 87.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 20 34.5%