Brawn: The Impossible Formula 1 story

I would love to see this movie as JB is from my home town of Frome Somerset in south west England. I did not believe someone of my town could make it to F1 let alone get good drives and win a championship in a car that was empty with no major sponsors. Just very smart people like Ros Brawn

images

I would love to see this movie as JB is from my home town of Frome Somerset in south west England. I did not believe someone of my town could make it to F1 let alone get good drives and win a championship in a car that was empty with no major sponsors. Just very smart people like Ros Brawn

Just a heads up it is a documentary, 4 x 1 hour episodes.
For mine was really good, real informative and much passion.
The first thing it makes you want to do is go watch the full season. :roflmao:
I give it a 10 :confused:

I don't expect the rating to drop much if at all.

Last edited:
Must be frustrating for honda. They must leave F1 to win lol
This is the Honda game they come in Struggle, and then get form and then they loose interest. Due to other stuff like INDY CAR where they have more teams using their engines. And also they do Moto GP and touring car stuff. Its a lot of programs running at once. They did it to McLaren and Senna in 1992. In the next 5 or ten years they will come back and struggle like when they tried to build a customer car 100% Honda. They found they are better at Engines and not the full package. Only Ferrari can make it work, that said they mess up as it is a lot of work to build a Chassis and Engine. Mercedes may do it or have the engine built at a separate plant and have it shipped to factory. We are seeing right now privateers do well (That is when you build chassis and use someone else's engine, gearbox and suspension) It is more economical and will better with cost cap and restrictions of development that is trying to balance out the finance of teams as they become more expensive to run. We could see independents like HASS or Williams or Alfa Romeo at the front in the next decade, Beating their factory team counterparts Red Bull, Mercedes, Ferrari.

Just a heads up it is a documentary, 4 x 1 hour episodes.
For mine was really good, real informative and much passion.
The first thing it makes you want to do is go watch the full season. :roflmao:
I give it a 10 :confused:

I don't expect the rating to drop much if at all.
Yes i went to the Cinema to Watch Senna thinking it was a movie like Rush. They had stooped screening it and it was a typo in the News paper saying it was on. I was given the DVD for Birthday but it was just live footage and interviews. Often chaining language from English to French and Spanish. I find a Movie is more realistic to how things are where a documentary is like a collage of video's or interviews on a subject. Besides Kiano Reeves is a good actor but he scares me. He looks like something in a Horror Mouvie.

Where can you see it?
That is the big question i have got rid of all my Music CD's as they are MP3's now. I have Senna but i need a DVD that has a USB to watch it. As my Gaming PC has no ports for DVD's on the front. Thogh there are nerds on Utube saying DVD movies are coming back. Or it will be on a streaming service online.

That is the big question i have got rid of all my Music CD's as they are MP3's now. I have Senna but i need a DVD that has a USB to watch it. As my Gaming PC has no ports for DVD's on the front. Thogh there are nerds on Utube saying DVD movies are coming back. Or it will be on a streaming service online.
You could get an internal dvd or bluray drive. Probably cheaper and better performance.

Just watched it. Quite expensive went for premium but worth it.

I find a Movie is more realistic to how things are where a documentary is like a collage of video's or interviews on a subject.

I would agree for the majority of documentaries.

This has been made well ie: they edited old footage to fit the narrative.

As well this is 2 decades on and all the players have fresh insight and perspectives.
I never knew Ross would have sold his grandmother. :coffee:

You could hardly ask for a better lineup, they got comments from most everyone.
Was nice to see Rubens and Jenson reflect on events today.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea