Brands Hatch - 1970 track skin

Tracks Brands Hatch - 1970 track skin 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Flow13800 submitted a new resource:

Brands Hatch - 1970 track skin - Brands Hatch skin based on the 1970 F1 GP

This skin is based on the 1970 F1 GP at Brands Hatch. The idea came from the realisation that no vintage version of Brands Hatch can be found on AC.

This is a 1st track skin attempt, which means that it may contain errors and inaccuracies that I will be pleased to correct if you point them out to me.

Some of the designs are taken from Stephen Bailey's very good 1999 skin, with his kind...

Read more about this resource...

Great rework! If i can, i would like to suggest to replace those moderna ambulances, and remove the grills around the track, so it can have a better vintage look! Let me know. For the rest, really well done!

Great rework! If i can, i would like to suggest to replace those moderna ambulances, and remove the grills around the track, so it can have a better vintage look! Let me know. For the rest, really well done!
Thank you for your comment !
Replacing the ambulances is above my abilities, but I applied a vintage livery on them...
About the grills, they should almost all have disappeared if you use the dedicated layout included with the skin.

Thank you for your comment !
Replacing the ambulances is above my abilities, but I applied a vintage livery on them...
About the grills, they should almost all have disappeared if you use the dedicated layout included with the skin.
I will check it tomorrow, but i think some of them are still there. I will keep you informed! In any case, great work! Very well done!

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 87 30.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 58 20.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 63 21.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Forum trophies