Brīvkalni Winter Circuit

Tracks Brīvkalni Winter Circuit 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Benders submitted a new resource:

Brīvkalni Winter Circuit - A winter circuit in Latvia

View attachment 626126Brīvkalni winter circuit is an open winter circuit in Latvia. Anyone that has a car can join driving in the circuit for a small fee to practice their winter driving skills or simply test their cars in winter.

During summer months, it's an empty field.

Originally started out as a test to see how gravel/snow physics would work within AC and as well messing around with other things. Think of this as a last minute Christmas present from me :D

Features:

Read more about this resource...

Скриншот 27-12-2022 230744.jpg
My small experiment)))
Скриншот 27-12-2022 230941.jpg

That's interesting! Did you create both of those models?
No, I took it from another track,and I also noticed that there is a creak of rubber on the road, this is not right for snow.It would also be worth adding other surfaces so that there is a penalty outside the track.

No, I took it from another track,and I also noticed that there is a creak of rubber on the road, this is not right for snow.It would also be worth adding other surfaces so that there is a penalty outside the track.
Creek of rubber? Would you mean the sound? If so, there already is dirt sounds when sliding, however, some cars might have custom sounds added to them, resulting in replacing the audio for sliding and such.

what should i set my track grip to? Optimum or the least amount of grip for snow racing?
technically, i've left the default settings in CM launching the track, but in any case, you should still be able to slide around no matter the setting as the game recognizes the surface as dirt/snow

technically, i've left the default settings in CM launching the track, but in any case, you should still be able to slide around no matter the setting as the game recognizes the surface as dirt/snow
Thank you sir, ill play around with the settings. Thank you again for creating the track!

Это выглядит очень здорово! Хотите поработать вместе над этим треком? У меня есть некоторые планы по ремонту пит-лейна и некоторые другие вещи.
To the best of my ability, but I don’t create my own models (I don’t know how). I tried to split the tracks to use the slide, but it didn’t work.

i tried splitting the tracks to use the slide, but it didn't work

Last edited:
To the best of my ability, but I don’t create my own models (I don’t know how). I tried to split the tracks to use the slide, but it didn’t work.

i tried splitting the tracks to use the slide, but it didn't work
Sorry, auto-translated my message worked

Benders updated Brīvkalni Winter Circuit with a new update entry:

Brīvkalni 1.0

Originally released in December of 2022 as a Christmas present to everyone wanting a winter map. I've decided to do a quick update to the map.
  • Redesigned PIT area + now hold 20 drivers.
  • Some roads are made a bit wider. (the two side roads which usually end up unused, but they are just there, so made them a bit wider, you can really get big speed when you exit the middle one near the start/pits)
  • Fixed some bugs with holes in the map.
  • Added more details here and there.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 11.1%