1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

BMW Racing Team

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by ari12345, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Hey Guis,

I worked on a BMW Racing Team skin. The Skin is Basic o the HRT and i work with Photoshop. When the skin is finfsh i post the Skin. I think the skin is on Monday (26.11.2012) finish.

• Like Like x 1
  2. i think the car is arfter the Brasil GP Today finish :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hello ari12345, BMW has always been my favorite team I've ever asked hopefully make the 2009 would be great, I'll be waiting greetings[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Exactly mate! I'm also a big favorite of the BMW! King's would be a 2009 model!:thumbsup:

5. I would like to do everything, the hull, the steering wheel, the pits, but not use these programs, Greetings, sorry for my English

6. This is the first version in the second version i eddit the pit, overall and co

• Like Like x 1
  7. the Brasil GP is over ....:whistling:

8. I'll be waiting for that great work, greetings

9. Im really looking forward to this! ;D

10. still waiting :unsure:

11. excruse i can`t upload the skin. Can anyboady say me how i load up?

12. Benutzername

Benutzername
    Online Martini Racing - Founder and driver

Hm, dont really know, but with zppiy it will work, you just have to put the kink here...

http://www.zippyshare.com/
    Upload it there, it is very easy.

13. thanks thanks thanks

14. :x3:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  15. where id you get this one :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Self create by Photoshop

17. New
    Self create by Photoshop​

18. when i don`t have the German languagefile, than Drivers have in v.2 the names Bjarki Bjamadottir (Iceland. Replace Pedro De La Rosa) and Sergio De Pairo (Portugal Replace Narein Kartikeyan) so when you whant this names in v.2 than must me anyboady give me the English languagefile.

19. what do ya think? :O_o:

• Like Like x 1