BMW M4 GT3 2022 Dashboard - Simhub

Apps BMW M4 GT3 2022 Dashboard - Simhub 3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Absolutely LOVE this dash, but is there a reason screen values don’t match the display?

077008CD-123A-4C42-932E-9DF70C461F22.jpeg

D059F304-09D2-4F24-9294-0B53187BDA9A.jpeg

Last edited:
Is it possible to, to get the dash to read out in MPH, not KPH?
Hey! glad you like it, I think the reason is that Simhub do the calculation on it own and don't get the data from the game directly , and therefor there are some small differences in values being shown. it might be so that they have updated simhub with the values. so take a look under the tab "available Properties" in the left hand side in simhub.

For all the graphical differences, i have made it based on the real one, and ACC isn't 100% spot on ;)

if you like to change the speedometer to MPH, you have to edit the dash and change it to MPH. like this:

Last edited:
ZieRobot updated BMW M4 GT3 2022 Dashboard - Simhub with a new update entry:

Added "if" statment to make the Rain and Flash light not blink

seen some videos where the flash indicator is flashing all the time, and i play AC and ACC and it seems like in IRacing that value done exist...

so i added this
if ([DataCorePlugin.CurrentGame]='AssettoCorsaCompetizione',([GameRawData.Graphics.RainLights]),0)

I cant test if it work, but i hope it will ;)
let me know if it dont work

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,

Does anybody know where i Can find files for 3d printing a dashboard like this one or close to the actual M4 GT3 ?

I have a simplified version with a phone holder and i'm about to add a rev led systeme on it, it's the opportunity to bring thi setup closer to the reality.

Thks to all for your help.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 31 68.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 11 24.4%
Back