1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BMW M3 E30 S1 @ Imola

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Setups' started by Tomas Torasen, Jan 7, 2014.

1. This is my Imola setup so far. Not sure about it but surely faster than default.

I can go quite consistantly 1,13.0, but very hard to go faster although I went below 1,13 a couple times.

Would be really interesting to hear some pointers from the faster guys and how one might improve the setup.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    • Beer Beer x 1
  2. Changed toe front and rear to 2.

Biggest difference since last was turning on tire wear and fuel consumtion. Fuel seems good at 6-7 litres. This makes a big improvement in lap time.
  3. 1:13s? You on a rocket ship?:O_o::p

Thanks for set!
  4. Thank you, I'll try it!
  5. 2,13 off course :) 2,12 with latest changes.

But 2,09 I cant understand how to do, wr at rsr live timing.
  6. Any ideas how to stop the car swapping ends when downshifting to 3rd? Seems to be far too common for me!
    Using G25 with H shifter and going from 5>4 is fine, soon as i stick it in 3rd the back end wants to go first.
    Have messed around with the brake balance, but doesn't seem to do anything.

I try not to shift so that it's revving too high in 3rd to spin or lock the wheels, but it seems it is doing so.

Any help much appreciated :)
  7. thanks
  8. Sounds as if you're downshifting too quickly, try going one gear at a time.
  9. A
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
  10. Good setup!
  11. Thank you all for the setups, any time I try to setup my car I only seem to get slower so having a good setup allows me to be competitive which is way more FUN!!.