1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins BMW M3 E30 GrA Hugues Delage 1.1

Rally car driven by Hugues Delage ( co-driver: Gilles Mondésir ) at 1995 Lyon-Charbonnières Rally

1. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium Member

Jean-Pierre Blanchy submitted a new resource:

BMW M3 E30 GrA Hugues Delage - Rally car driven by Hugues Delage ( co-driver: Gilles Mondésir ) at 1995 Lyon-Charbonnières Rally

Read more about this resource...

2. The skin looks awesome mate! But the tires could be better :p

• Beer Beer x 1
  3. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium Member

Written in my notes not to forget to do it this time ... :D
    I had to have a look for it but already looking for and beginning a new one :laugh:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Maybe I can help you out if you want

5. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium Member

I have already the necessary files, a friend at my french league sent me them ... even though I don't know the origin of them.
    I'll upload them toomorrow.
    Anyway, thanks for your proposal, Aitor. :thumbsup:

6. No problem ;)

7. Hi...I'm new to install skins...I do have download the skin and put it in Assetto corsa dir.\content\cars\bmw_m3_gra\skins\Delage_Sport_1995
    But the new skin can't be seen in game...What do I do wrong ?
    Sorry for asking...I'm just a silly old man.
    :speechless:

Edit:
    I did some research in here and read and read and final found that little, tinny word after bmw_m3_e30_gra\skins in my game path. Bingo, my little silly old fart. :roflmao:

Sorry for my question...I should have known to take my time and make a little research first...sorry, closing the door after me....:whistling:

Last edited: Feb 10, 2014
  8. Ryan_Lee

Ryan_Lee
    Premium Member

After doing some skins... i really appreciate the work that would have gone into this! job well done!!

9. Very nice skin Jean-Pierre