1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

Skins BMW M3 E30 GrA Hugues Delage 1.1

Rally car driven by Hugues Delage ( co-driver: Gilles Mondésir ) at 1995 Lyon-Charbonnières Rally

1. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium Member

Jean-Pierre Blanchy submitted a new resource:

BMW M3 E30 GrA Hugues Delage - Rally car driven by Hugues Delage ( co-driver: Gilles Mondésir ) at 1995 Lyon-Charbonnières Rally

Read more about this resource...

2. The skin looks awesome mate! But the tires could be better :p

• Beer Beer x 1
  3. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium Member

Written in my notes not to forget to do it this time ... :D
    I had to have a look for it but already looking for and beginning a new one :laugh:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Maybe I can help you out if you want

5. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium Member

I have already the necessary files, a friend at my french league sent me them ... even though I don't know the origin of them.
    I'll upload them toomorrow.
    Anyway, thanks for your proposal, Aitor. :thumbsup:

6. No problem ;)

7. Hi...I'm new to install skins...I do have download the skin and put it in Assetto corsa dir.\content\cars\bmw_m3_gra\skins\Delage_Sport_1995
    But the new skin can't be seen in game...What do I do wrong ?
    Sorry for asking...I'm just a silly old man.
    :speechless:

Edit:
    I did some research in here and read and read and final found that little, tinny word after bmw_m3_e30_gra\skins in my game path. Bingo, my little silly old fart. :roflmao:

Sorry for my question...I should have known to take my time and make a little research first...sorry, closing the door after me....:whistling:

Last edited: Feb 10, 2014
  8. Ryan_Lee

Ryan_Lee
    Premium Member

After doing some skins... i really appreciate the work that would have gone into this! job well done!!

9. Very nice skin Jean-Pierre