AC BMW M235i @ Nürburgring GP - Monday 21st March 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
... the "Südschleife"
I'm afraid that's not exactly right. Nordschleife, Südschleife and GP Track are different things.
That's the best picture I was able to find:

GER%20Nurburgring%20Mullen.gif

Thank you Tobias! :)

Since I'm a noob on these league/racing events, can you help with a few things? I can't see the server, ts server or rules. I would also like to ask you about TC and ABS. Are we going to race in "Factury" or everything off? sorry for bugging you :S
Practice is in 25min, right? :)
Tks in advance! :D

On The other page I asked if I could join you guys but I can't see The rules. Am I in or out? :) very nood racer here :)
From experience it may take a little while to get your state changed to a "Freemium" member. Your name will appear in green when it's done. I'm not sure if admins can do it within the next minutes.

TC and ABS are allowed (but you may be quicker without TC). Setup can be changed, but default setup is PRETTY good already.

From experience it may take a little while to get your state changed to a "Freemium" member. Your name will appear in green when it's done. I'm not sure if admins can do it within the next minutes.

TC and ABS are allowed (but you may be quicker without TC). Setup can be changed, but default setup is PRETTY good already.
Thank you Nico :) and once again, sorry about all the questions :)
My name is already in green on the event list. When I hit the rules link or server info link, premission denied. I wait :)

Thank you Nico :) and once again, sorry about all the questions :)
My name is already in green on the event list. When I hit the rules link or server info link, premission denied. I wait :)
Yeah, still waiting for an admin to take car of it. I'll send you a PM in the meantime.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.7%