BMW M2 CS VLN 2020 7 skins

Skins BMW M2 CS VLN 2020 7 skins 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ned submitted a new resource:

BMW M2 CS VLN 2020 7 skins - The 3 cars already released plus 4 new ones.

It's my final set of skins for the BMW M2 CS VLN .You have the 3 skins I did plus the #653 Veedol and the #695 Avia with the #673 and 693 of Schnitzel Alm
View attachment 388014
View attachment 388015
View attachment 388016
View attachment 388017
As ever a .mas file to "1.39" in Installed/vehicles/BMW M2 CS 2020
You can delete the previous set I did called "M2 CS VLN" if you already got it and thanks for your "Likes"

Read more about this resource...

I never refuse any help as it goes in the way of having a better work.In fact you did the 2019 season skins and i did the 2020 race with different stickers (good year vs Dunlop,hankook added ...)so the sets are complementary and I would be pleased to have that window template of course.Thanks

I never refuse any help as it goes in the way of having a better work.In fact you did the 2019 season skins and i did the 2020 race with different stickers (good year vs Dunlop,hankook added ...)so the sets are complementary and I would be pleased to have that window template of course.Thanks
I can make you the windows and just send them to you.

I used the ones you made in your set of VLN 2019 and it works but the numbers on the windshield are on the positions of the game and it's a problem.BTW I used the skins you did for the Clio Cup and have the windows opaque that's a problem but we have a template that is curious as we don't have the windshield but the rear window ???

I used the ones you made in your set of VLN 2019 and it works but the numbers on the windshield are on the positions of the game and it's a problem.BTW I used the skins you did for the Clio Cup and have the windows opaque that's a problem but we have a template that is curious as we don't have the windshield but the rear window ???
You mean yellow car numbers are on the same spot as postion lights? If so, I know, that's why I included the updrades folder that forces all VLN cars to run without those position lights on Nürburgring Endurnce Series layout as real-life VLN cars don't run with those position lights (I think SP9 does run with them, but that's new for this year).

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 129 67.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 85 44.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 86 45.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 36 18.9%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 53 27.9%
Back