BMW M Motorsport - MyTeam Package

MyTeam BMW M Motorsport - MyTeam Package v2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
MildtDesign submitted a new resource:

BMW M Motorsport - MyTeam Package - The return of BMW into F1

View attachment 672326

BMW M Motorsport

BMW return to the grid of F1 with their own striking M line colours. With BMW celebrating the 50th birthday of the M series, it is more than reasonable they brand their F1 team that way.

Time to take on the big names like Red Bull, Ferrari, but most certainly their German rivals... Mercedes.

View attachment 672327
View attachment 672328

Read more about this resource...

Can i still use online modes like Online or Co-op after installing?
Yes and no. I believe you can still join online modes, but the mod won't show up. Most of the time stuff will show up very blurry. As for time trial the laptimes won't be saved. I'd advise to verify your game files if you wanna switch to online modes

Yes and no. I believe you can still join online modes, but the mod won't show up. Most of the time stuff will show up very blurry. As for time trial the laptimes won't be saved. I'd advise to verify your game files if you wanna switch to online modes
Does verifying the files, delete the mod?
I just want to install the mod for offline but want to play online when i want.
Not that i need to keep 2 separate sets of data.

The mod is great but as soon as we want to play online even without the mod, we have to check the steam files of the game and it removes the mod. We must therefore reimport the mod in the files and redo a check if we want to play online. Is there a solution?

The mod is great but as soon as we want to play online even without the mod, we have to check the steam files of the game and it removes the mod. We must therefore reimport the mod in the files and redo a check if we want to play online. Is there a solution?
No solution to that. Its just how the game works and make sure nobody can cheat game files in online modes

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 137 71.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 46 24.0%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 35 18.2%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 39 20.3%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 40 20.8%