BMW Extensions

Cars BMW Extensions 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
felt like the e92 m3 with this mod was a bit too crushed black in a lot of places. i placed it in the MODS folder and installed it as a mod via CM so it was easy to revert, pretty sure everything should be applied correctly that way.

think DTC/DSC off lights should be slightly more orange

high beam blue light seems blurry?

View attachment 724960
I'll make the traction control light more orange. I have no idea what color it is in real life.
As for the blurry high beams, it does not look like that on my system, but I have an idea what could be causing it, will try to fix. Does same problem appear on any other car?

any plans on doing some more cars?
I'm currently working on Mustang and interested in all left handed cars that Arch makes physics for.
mustang.jpg

BMW M4
I've an issue with the Navi monitor, it's flikering with Android Auto.
I had to desable

;[Navigator_StyleNavitel]
;@ = Navigator_ExtraShape, P1 = "0.0836, 1.02, 0.598", P2 = "-0.122, 1.02, 0.571", P3 = "-0.123, 0.943, 0.55", P4 = "0.0898, 0.943, 0.578", Scale = 0.8
;@ = Navigator_LoadingIcon, Texture = INT_Decals.dds, Start = "184.8, 465.6", Size = "108.5, 40.8", Resolution = "1024, 512", Brightness = 2.5

I'll make the traction control light more orange. I have no idea what color it is in real life.
As for the blurry high beams, it does not look like that on my system, but I have an idea what could be causing it, will try to fix. Does same problem appear on any other car?
could be something to do with alpha mode of the material?

1m, circled some stuff that is too dark when not in the sunlight. steering wheel switches shouldnt be obviously darker than the rest of the wheel.
dont think ABS light is meant to flash when abs is working, probably just comes on when theres a fault with the system (guess it makes sense having it come on when ABS is disabled)
Untitled.jpg

2nd image the dash either side of the alcantara looks too dark relative to the alcantara
Untitled.jpg

edit: the "dark when not in the sunlight" is a bit of a theme with all the adjustments of all the cars i tried, e92, 1m, 235

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back