Blinker Sound App

Apps Blinker Sound App 0.11.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
takeyoh submitted a new resource:

Blinker Sound App - lua app blinker

This application plays the blinker sound with assettocorsa alone, without using any external application.
for street and road class car. CSP requires version 0.1.77 or higher (0.1.78 Preview or higher).
It is possible to change the sound for each car by placing the sound file in the car's extention.
When set to reverse, the reverse sound is played. (Japanese car only)
Speed limit sound will be played on some cars made in Japan. (AE86 image)

Read more about this resource...

This application plays the blinker sound with assettocorsa alone, without using any external application.
...but:
CSP requires version 0.1.77 or higher (0.1.78 Preview or higher).
I had a peek at the app. Since it seems like your app very definitely requires CSP I recommend
  • rearranging the CSP text to say "Requires CSP version 0.1.77 or"
  • removing the claim that it doesn't use any external application ;)

hello my friend! i updated to csp version 0.2.1-preview2 and the sound is not working in interior camera anymore, its working in F5 camera if you acctualy go inside the car weird bug hopefully you can fix it with an update love the app i use it a lot, thank you

hello my friend! i updated to csp version 0.2.1-preview2 and the sound is not working in interior camera anymore, its working in F5 camera if you acctualy go inside the car weird bug hopefully you can fix it with an update love the app i use it a lot, thank you
My environment is also CSP0.2.1-preview2 and blinker is sounding. I don't know the cause, but how about deleting the application and re-installing it?

My environment is also CSP0.2.1-preview2 and blinker is sounding. I don't know the cause, but how about deleting the application and re-installing it?
thats the first thing i did, but it didn't work thats why i came here to report it, i also checked the sound slider its at 1, i checked pure sounds nothing there to solve it, for some reason it only works in F5 cam if you go inside the car

I see.
In my environment, blinker sound is working in both CSP0.2.1-preview2 and CSP0.2.2-preview1, so I cannot determine the cause. I wish I could find out what the condition is. Sorry.
thats the first thing i did, but it didn't work thats why i came here to report it, i also checked the sound slider its at 1, i checked pure sounds nothing there to solve it, for some reason it only works in F5 cam if you go inside the car

would it be possible to get the blinker sound in ALL cars? A lot of cars have the "race" class, hence they will not play the sound. Modifying the car might make it unavailable for online -idk.. Either way, I dont understand why you would NOT want to hear your blinker in a race-car -as you obviously only use it for signalling, and it would then be very good to get a audio cue that you left your blinker on.. If you tell me where, I can modify the files myself if you dont tant to change it (if at all possible, that is)
Otherwise, thanks for this, it really helps when doing multiclass oline(but as said, it doesnt work on the cars I typically run, so... ) Still 5 stars for effort :D

would it be possible to get the blinker sound in ALL cars? A lot of cars have the "race" class, hence they will not play the sound. Modifying the car might make it unavailable for online -idk.. Either way, I dont understand why you would NOT want to hear your blinker in a race-car -as you obviously only use it for signalling, and it would then be very good to get a audio cue that you left your blinker on.. If you tell me where, I can modify the files myself if you dont tant to change it (if at all possible, that is)
Otherwise, thanks for this, it really helps when doing multiclass oline(but as said, it doesnt work on the cars I typically run, so... ) Still 5 stars for effort :D
I thought it would be disturbing if the blinker sounded during a race, so I have made it so that it does not.
Since we do not have an interface to switch between the two, the only way to do so in the current version is to modify the script.
In line 6
local soundSetting = false
to
local soundSetting = true
the sound will be heard in all models.

I see.
In my environment, blinker sound is working in both CSP0.2.1-preview2 and CSP0.2.2-preview1, so I cannot determine the cause. I wish I could find out what the condition is. Sorry.
update now am on the latest csp (0.2.3-preview1) and its working fine again

Last edited:
It used to work fine for me but I don't know why the sound is not working correctly anymore. It seems to start at the wrong time and doesn't loop correctly. It 'works' it's just it doesn't sound right, like it's starting from the middle of the sound file. I don't have any wav. files either. Not sure if that's normal?

It used to work fine for me but I don't know why the sound is not working correctly anymore. It seems to start at the wrong time and doesn't loop correctly. It 'works' it's just it doesn't sound right, like it's starting from the middle of the sound file. I don't have any wav. files either. Not sure if that's normal?
I have received similar comments on some CSP version along the way. With the newer CSP version now, can it be fixed?

I have received similar comments on some CSP version along the way. With the newer CSP version now, can it be fixed?
I have 'fixed' it myself, by finding a car blinker sound on Youtube, using a file downloader (Clipconverter) and replacing the blinker sound with a longer loop. Now it sounds fine. Bit of a shame but not a problem

Maybe a longer loop is needed for the blinker sound as an update? But it could be a few things. Mediaplayer settings may affect it? I default to VLC on Windows but not sure what AC does for media playback. It's always possible a Content Manager setting is in play. I tested 'my' loop and it does loop forever but because it's longer it can't sound odd or backwards.

Maybe a longer loop is needed for the blinker sound as an update? But it could be a few things. Mediaplayer settings may affect it? I default to VLC on Windows but not sure what AC does for media playback. It's always possible a Content Manager setting is in play. I tested 'my' loop and it does loop forever but because it's longer it can't sound odd or backwards.
It is easy to make the blinker sound loop longer, but how many seconds do you need? Currently it is 1 second.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 3 6.4%