• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Black Box info display

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Steve O'Malley, May 22, 2011.

1. Steve O'Malley

Steve O'Malley

Ratings:
    +39
    Is there a way to increase the size of the black box data on the screen.
    Or alternatively do IRacing support other software for example ISpeed, that can be used on a separate monitor.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Kevin Watts

Kevin Watts

Ratings:
    +11
    I use iSpeed to output to my iPhone which sits in a one of those car cradles that stick to your windscreen except it's suckered to my desk. I don't know if you can change the size of the black box info boxes though.

3. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,619
    Do I hear iPhone? How can I do that Kevin :)

4. Lars Strijdonck

Lars Strijdonck
    Six by nine. Forty two.

Ratings:
    +9
  5. Kevin Watts

Kevin Watts

Ratings:
    +11
    Easy Bram :) You download this free app for Nessoft which runs in the background while you run iRacing and you browse to the webpage it outputs data to on your phone as long as you're connected to your network by wifi on your iPhone.

You can also opt to hide the browser window info and just get a black screen with the data output. Once you've browsed to the page you click the little arrow in a box icon in the bottom of your Safari browser on your iPhone and select 'Add to Home Screen' this adds an icon to your phone's 'desktop' and then when you select it you don't get all the safari borders etc. Its also worth turning off auto lock but remember to enable it once your done or it will rinse your phone battery :)

6. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,619
    Thats awesome. Got a wifi connection at home since yesterday, coincidence :D

7. Kevin Watts

Kevin Watts

Ratings:
    +11
    Get it done Bram! :)

8. Eric Estes

Eric Estes

Ratings:
    +49
    Don't think you can change the size. I do use iSpeed on a separate monitor ('Large Print Edition' compared to iPhone).

9. William Nowell

William Nowell
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1
    In game options, graphics, up on the top left side interface zoom.:good:

10. Steve O'Malley

Steve O'Malley

Ratings:
    +39
    Thanks

11. Eric Estes

Eric Estes

Ratings:
    +49
    I stand corrected - good to know. Thanks!