1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Black Box info display

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Steve O'Malley, May 22, 2011.

1. Is there a way to increase the size of the black box data on the screen.
    Or alternatively do IRacing support other software for example ISpeed, that can be used on a separate monitor.
    Thanks in advance.

2. I use iSpeed to output to my iPhone which sits in a one of those car cradles that stick to your windscreen except it's suckered to my desk. I don't know if you can change the size of the black box info boxes though.

3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Do I hear iPhone? How can I do that Kevin :)

4. Lars Strijdonck

Lars Strijdonck
    Six by nine. Forty two.

5. Easy Bram :) You download this free app for Nessoft which runs in the background while you run iRacing and you browse to the webpage it outputs data to on your phone as long as you're connected to your network by wifi on your iPhone.

You can also opt to hide the browser window info and just get a black screen with the data output. Once you've browsed to the page you click the little arrow in a box icon in the bottom of your Safari browser on your iPhone and select 'Add to Home Screen' this adds an icon to your phone's 'desktop' and then when you select it you don't get all the safari borders etc. Its also worth turning off auto lock but remember to enable it once your done or it will rinse your phone battery :)

6. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Thats awesome. Got a wifi connection at home since yesterday, coincidence :D

7. Get it done Bram! :)

8. Don't think you can change the size. I do use iSpeed on a separate monitor ('Large Print Edition' compared to iPhone).

9. In game options, graphics, up on the top left side interface zoom.:good:

10. Thanks

11. I stand corrected - good to know. Thanks!