#BinottoOut

mattia-binotto-ferrari-via-coletta-1594742714895.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
More like their stradegy team out. Binotto does not interfere with stradegy. And Charles need to start balling up to counter the wall and say 'listen, I hear you, but this is what we're gonna do...'

Many questions arise here; why start on the medium tire? Why pit right after the soft tire runners, negating the only advantage the mediums have - life? Why force yourself to run the hard tire which evidently was shite? Why didnt they figure this out in practice? Why is the stradegy team still calling the shots? Why is neither driver questioning anything until AFTER the race?

Its clear to see Ferrari isnt used to running up front after so many years of dismal showings.

Its the same case as Italian cars - very very good.....briefly.

Last edited:

Its clear to see Ferrari isnt used to running up front after so many years of dismal showings.
Has it not been so for the past 35 years? One team wins virtually everything for a few years then fades completely as another team becomes dominant. McLaren won consistently in the late 1980s, then Williams was on top in the early 1990s (so dominant the FIA banned active suspension and active aero), Bennetton took over, then Ferrari returned, Red Bull and Mercedes had their days. But how has McLaren, Williams, or Bennetton fared since their time on top.

Personally I find such single team dominance produces, at best, uninteresting seasons; but there has probably not been a season in 35 years in which more than 3-4 teams won races.

Ferrari continue to shoot themselves in the foot race after race.
If their super computer is making those decisions, then they need a new super computer.
Medium....to soft...to medium as the car gets lighter, the surface gets 'rubbered' in and less abrasive to tires on a colder day.
I need to put that on a T-shirt and mail it to Maranello.
Christ!...How do they continue to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory week in and week out?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back