Misc Big M8 - for URD Bayro EGT 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soarpasser submitted a new resource:

Big M8 - for URD Bayro EGT 2018 - You need the original mod for this to work !

This is a tuning mod and doesn't give you the base car for free. You need to have the original car for this to work.

For a joke I decided to edit the URD M8's model to match its real life size.

The car is exactly 1.888 times its original size, or 6.73 times its original volume.

Changes made to the physics include updated suspension position and wheel/tire size (to make the car display...

Read more about this resource...

hey, great mod. But i have a question, me and my friends were discussing about the m8, and what we imagined our perfect m8 gte would be as a joke. Big M8 (your mod), corvette c8.r steering wheel, a train horn, giga kubica engine noise, constant flames, RGB strips surrounding the headlights for extra light (yellow), and a swat livery. ofc this is a lot, but we just wanted to give a fun stupid idea?

hey, great mod. But i have a question, me and my friends were discussing about the m8, and what we imagined our perfect m8 gte would be as a joke. Big M8 (your mod), corvette c8.r steering wheel, a train horn, giga kubica engine noise, constant flames, RGB strips surrounding the headlights for extra light (yellow), and a swat livery. ofc this is a lot, but we just wanted to give a fun stupid idea?
Well it's not outside the realms of impossibility, but I'm probably going to get absolutely DMCA'd if I actually went and did that.
Honestly, I'm surprised that this mod hasn't been taken down given that it's a straight up edit of URD's model and physics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes