Better AI for F1 Tracks

Tracks Better AI for F1 Tracks 1.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi! Nice work, thanks for that! In the future, if ou can of course, can i ask that you do this work in the VRC Mexico track? The AI behavior in that is very confused, and the pit area dont work at all. Thanks in advance!

Sorry to hear you are having issues, that is strange as I use these with different CSP versions, and it hasn't caused me any crashes.
1711444973562.png

Hi! Nice work, thanks for that! In the future, if ou can of course, can i ask that you do this work in the VRC Mexico track? The AI behavior in that is very confused, and the pit area dont work at all. Thanks in advance!
Hi, I don't have the VRC version however, I have done it for Mexico from a different source! I will include the files and links in the next update!

It your description, you said that your best experience with AI level is to put AI at 98 and adjust with balast e.g 75. Is that balast for yourself or the AI and what is your take on getting car performance levels to match real life. Like Verstappen usually winning and other drivers to match. Do you change up ballast on that and do you ever add ballast to yourself? Like if I drive as Piastri, I have the Mclaren with 25 ballast so Ill put me and Lando at 25 ballast but sometimes I have a tough time keeping up in race. Qually is ok, but I tend to fall back in the race

It your description, you said that your best experience with AI level is to put AI at 98 and adjust with balast e.g 75. Is that balast for yourself or the AI and what is your take on getting car performance levels to match real life. Like Verstappen usually winning and other drivers to match. Do you change up ballast on that and do you ever add ballast to yourself? Like if I drive as Piastri, I have the Mclaren with 25 ballast so Ill put me and Lando at 25 ballast but sometimes I have a tough time keeping up in race. Qually is ok, but I tend to fall back in the race
Hi,
I have my ballast set to 0. I set the AI ballast per team in-between 50 & 150 depending on how fast the car/team is. I then also set the AI Opponents individually, usually between 96 & 99. With those settings, I find the best experience and level for myself.
I mainly use ballast over AI Level because if you go very low (I think) below 80 they won't even go full throttle on the straights!
Thanks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back