Best way to play rFactor1 in 2023?

Its been a long long long time since I have sat down with the sim and got the urge to fire it back up again. What are some essential mods or plugins to play this sim in 2023?

rFactor 1 game seems people still play without need to use steam ..sadly the online lobby matchmaker not work online 2023. About where to find mods tracks plugin it exist some files on this site to download and it can be some sites on internet also when look after files. I prefer play the game standalone not use steam

Hi, maybe this help someone, but I have developed my "custom workflow" over the years, to play rFactor1 offline. I take my time customizing each mod to fit the championship I want to play, tweking some variables for the mod and for the tracks. I also rename the drivers to match the drivers that I want to play in my championship, deleting the cars that I don't want, then I train the AI for each track that I want to race, and tweak the AI to be competitive enough to make it fun.

Then I run a race weekend with classification and race, and load the result file with the tool "rF2 Log Analyzer" with it, you can create your own "custom championships" loading the results file for each race, with differents options and point systems of your choice.

Is kind of tedious, but it work for me.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back