Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
2ryh9i1.png

Nominated:

• Need for Speed SHIFT (Slightly Mad Studios)
  • RACE On (SimBin)
  • Forza Motorsport 3 (Turn 10)
  • RACE Pro (SimBin)
  • Formula 1 2009 (Codemasters)
  • Colin McRae: DiRT 2 (Codemasters)
  • Supercar Challenge (System 3)
All games must be released in 2009
Poll closes on Sunday December 28th 2009

Race On

Shift and Forza are far away from racing simulation I don't know what those games are doing on racedept.

Shift I can agree with man bur Forza has all the elements of a sim for me. It adds realism and fun and also eases beginners into the game too.

Have you even played it?

Race On seems to be getting quite a few votes but I havn't tried it out yet so I cant comment on that.

Its close for me between Race Pro and Forza because I have a lot of fun on both of them but for I think Forza wins because of the sheer content in the game. So...

Forza 3 / Xbox 360

Race On, if only it had night racing it would be the danglies of a dog

Forza is great for a bit of fun with a sim edge, didnt get on with Shift too arcadey, not tried any mods on it yet though.

Race Pro.

I really wanted to say Race On, but at the end of the day it's just an add-on, there's nothing new or groundbreaking in it.

Race Pro however, is the first real Sim to be released on Console imo and despite all of the bugs and glitches , it is far and away better than any other race game on that platform - Best release this year by a mile.

• maxbago

Absolutely Race On. It's not really a new game, but the bundle is very complete, very customizable and it doesn't require extreme PCs.
NfS Shift is very good, finally a good NfS after NfSU2 and Most Wanted, and it's graphically awesome (only GRID can compete), but it's buggy and not so good in my opinion.
I can't FM3 and other games because I don't own them

I will go with NFS:Shift / PC. It is a good blend of frantic racing action and semi sim driving physics and a nice alternative to Simbins offerings. Although as Dirt 2 is coming to my door on Thursday i may edit this post depending on how good it is (on PC of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 11.1%