1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best GT mod for GSCE as for today?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Óscar Melero, May 6, 2015.

1. I tried many GT mods but didn't convince me...

Is there any GT mod out there that represents a really decent GT mod for GSCE?

Thank you.
  2. Nox

Staff Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. have you tried the old blancpain 2012? idk if its been updated...then theres a conversion of enduracers i DLd from xtremefactor (?), havent even tried it yet tho...this has me jonesing for some formula vee action ive been away for too long, cya :D
  4. I'd second Nox's suggestion above. The 997 vs F430 mod's excellent. Best handling of any GT mod IMO.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Martin Vindis

Martin Vindis
    Premium Member

I would like to recommend the ADAC GT Master 2011 mod
  6. xnorb

Premium Member

This ADAC GT Masters 2011 mod isn't on RD, is it?

I downloaded the GT3_2010 mod but somehow i can't get it to work :)
  7. The Ferrari v Porsche mod is fantastic, do get it.
  8. Ferrari F430 Vs. Porsche 997 RSR. Best GT cars ever in a SIM! I hope Patrick & Simioni add a front engine GT car some day!
    Last edited: May 10, 2015
  9. There is the EEC GT3 mod that is coming soon.
  10. thread? forum? info on this?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Martin Vindis

Martin Vindis
    Premium Member

12. when it is finished ;) i never will say dates... because when i cant hold the deadline you wont be happy to read the message ;) next 2-3 months i think, next step is to upload the base and test them online if everything is working right and finding last errors
  13. Don't hesitate to use the gt3 tires from the battle mod in your tests ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  14. xnorb

Premium Member

Ya, downloaded that one.
    Ah okay, thought it's a mod like the Ferrari/Porsche one showing up in the title screen.
    Will look for it when i'm at my PC at home again.

• Like Like x 1